Saturday, August 15, 2009

Otters!

Hey ya'll! This is Zippy! And we twinkies are in love with OTTERS! Whoop! They're so cute! Now... we emailed these ladies about it and said that " Otters are not good pets" and so we were all Hey if they're not good pets then how come in the corner of your website it says "Adopt an Otter Click here!" huh Huh! YEAH THATS RIGHT! How bizarro is that! REALLY!! Jeesh! They need some help! We want an otter! So if theres anywhere that ya'll know of to get an otter! PLEASE TELL!! We really want one!

2 comments:

  1. COMMENT! Don't be shy! Just do it! I wont eat you! Unless you happen to be AB blood! That's my favorite! Just kidding! Haha! I like mountain lions! They're super delicious! Muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I probably scared you! Now you'll never comment! Crap! I will be lonely! NOW COMMENT! OR I'LL BITE YOU! Cause I do bite! Right Wubbles? Right!
    Well see ya'll soon!
    Zippy

    ReplyDelete